- 08 Horas de duração
- 47 Aulas
- 13 Módulos
- 1 Avaliação
- 3 meses de suporte
The explosive atmosphere course is designed to enable professionals working in organizations with potentially explosive atmospheres to effectively raise awareness and skills of professionals in the prevention and / or reduction of risks and health of employees in accordance with the requirements of NR-10.
To train professionals to plan and perform work in electrical installations in an explosive atmosphere with total safety, considering electrical installations, classification of equipment required in companies that have classified areas and operate with combustible and flammable substances (liquids, gases and vapors and dust) and providing knowledge and clarification of standard NBR 5418/95.
Você poderá participar desse curso até 6 meses após a matrícula.
For professionals working in classified areas, considered explosive.
- 1. Presentation
- 2. Explosive atmosphere
- 3. Classification of areas
- 4. Testing Atmosphere in an Enclosed or Confined Space
- 1. Safety at Work Electricity
- 2. Animation about explosion
- 3. Static eletricity 2
- 4. Static eletricity
- 5. Risk of explosion
- 6. Electrical Safety Awareness for Non-Electrical Workers
- 7. Electrical Safety for Industrial Facilities | Part 1
- 8. Dangers of arc flash
- 9. Arc Flash Test
- 10. Accidents with explosive atmosphere
- 1. Explosion Protection
- 1. Classification of Areas against Risk of 3D Explosion
- 2. ATEX Information
- 1. Electrical Equipment EX
- 2. Informativo Técnico
- 3. Atmosferas Potencialmente Explosivas
- 1. Segurança Intrinseca - Tipos de Barreiras
- 1. Segurança Intrinseca - Aplicações
- 1. Certificação EX
- 2. Exceções a Certificação EX
- 3. Prazos para certificação
- 1. Simulação de Acidentes
- 2. What is INTRINSIC SAFETY?
- 1. Conhecendo Plano de Emergência
- 2. CompEx Electrical Course exam
- 1. List of data for classification of areas
- 2. Inspection and maintenance of electrical installation in explosive atmosphere
- 3. Classification of areas for electrical installations in drilling and production regions
- 4. Presentation of the classification plan of areas
- 5. Electrical installations in explosive atmospheres
- 6. Professional for services in classified areas - Qualification of personnel
- 7. Service Desk - Electrical Installations
- 8. Classification of areas for electrical installations in oil refineries
- 9. Signage of classified areas
- 10. Electrical equipment for explosive atmospheres - protection type "d" - specification
- 11. Electrical equipment for explosive atmospheres - General requirements
- 12. Electrical equipment for explosive atmospheres
- 13. Electrical equipment for explosive atmospheres - Enclosures with pressurizing or continuous dilution - Type of protection "p"
- 14. Electrical equipment for explosive atmospheres - Terminology
- 15. Electrical equipment for explosive atmospheres - Increased safety - Type of protection
- 16. Hazardous area classification
- 17. Explosion protection
- 1. Removing all the doubts about the exam
- Avaliação Final
Conheça outros cursos que oferecemos para complementar seus estudos.